Yes, to the degree that each traveling medical professional is subject to pre-employment background checks and drug screens prior to each travel assignment. This takes place approx. 1 to 6 times per year. Hosts are welcomed to provide any further legal screening methods they wish.
Yes, to the best degree possible. Before a property is ever published on our website, our team verifies the actual existence of that property. We use several methods to verify this, as any one method alone is not considered reliable enough. Often times, our team further vets the hosts and their property(ies) over the phone, through Facebook facetime, Skype, Hangouts, via email, in person, etc. We won’t list it, if we don’t trust it.
Go to www.travelhousingpro.com. Sign up. Log in. click on the BIG BLUE BOX Create New Listing. Once it is listed, our team will review the listing and will reach out to you in one or more above the ways mentioned above. Only then will we begin vetting your property and ensuring that you understand the terms of service. Also, if you are having difficulties in uploading your information, pics, etc…please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Further, more detailed intructions and video tutorial cane be found at HOW TO LIST YOUR PROPERTY
CONGRATULATIONS on either making or accepting a reservation. There are a few steps still required to finalize the booking process. Please review the HOST ACCEPTANCE or the TRAVELER PAYMENT to ensure the reservation does not expire within 72 hours of requesting.
- Log-into www.travelhousingpro.com and access your email inbox or click here: www.travelhousingpro.com/inbox
- Click on View Message
- Click Pre-Approve/Decline
- Click on Allow the guest to book (unless the property is not available and then select to decline the reservation)
- Type a quick message to the guest in the Pre-Approved Booking box
- Click on Pre-Approve
- YOU ARE FINISHED. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Once the host has accepted your booking reservation, please complete the following:
- Log-into www.travelhousingpro.com and access Your Trips through the drop menu or click here: http://www.travelhousingpro.com/trips/upcoming
- Find your upcoming trip and check Payment Status. This should say PAY
- Click on PAY
- How would you like to PAY? Select one of the following:
-- STRIPE - Credit Card
- Proceed with payment prompts
- YOU ARE BOOKED. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team as we are here to help.
Such a volatile answer as it can change by the location, season, or even during local events. Our best advice is to compare your property to other properties in your area with similar amenities. Keep in mind, these are short term rentals generally 3 to 6 months. We recommend bundling all utilities, wifi, cable, etc into one ‘allinclusive’ price. You’ll attract more guests by doing this. There are popular real estate websites that help with market rental prices. Unfortunately, Travel Housing Pro cannot tell you what you should pay and we will not disclose what the typical housing stipend is for your area. The final decision is yours.
Absolutely Nothing, Zilch, Nada, Zero, Naught, Zip, Nil. In other words, it never costs to list your property on Travel Housing Pro. We only get a commission if we place a traveler at your property. To find out more, please visit HOW THIS WORKS