How to Accept Reservation
CONGRATULATIONS on either making or accepting a reservation. There are a few steps still required to finalize the booking process. Please review the HOST ACCEPTANCE or the TRAVELER PAYMENT to ensure the reservation does not expire within 72 hours of requesting.
- Log-into www.travelhousingpro.com and access your email inbox or click here: www.travelhousingpro.com/inbox
- Click on View Message
- Click Pre-Approve/Decline
- Click on Allow the guest to book (unless the property is not available and then select to decline the reservation)
- Type a quick message to the guest in the Pre-Approved Booking box
- Click on Pre-Approve
- YOU ARE FINISHED. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Once the host has accepted your booking reservation, please complete the following:
- Log-into www.travelhousingpro.com and access Your Trips through the drop menu or click here: http://www.travelhousingpro.com/trips/upcoming
- Find your upcoming trip and check Payment Status. This should say PAY
- Click on PAY
- How would you like to PAY? Select one of the following:
-- STRIPE - Credit Card
- Proceed with payment prompts
- YOU ARE BOOKED. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team as we are here to help.